Wonder if your deck is good enough?
Relax. There is actually no such thing as a 'perfect' deck. But there is such thing as a bad deck, and that's the norm.
We've noticed that founders don't actually know if their deck is getting in their way of getting investors though.
Perfect Pitch Deck was set up as we care about founders and fundraising sucks. We wish something like this existed.
95% of our customers are in their 30/40s and repeat founders who are smart enough to ask for help.
...or if we know what we are talking about?
We had a simple idea. Why don't founders just send over their decks and we'll give some quick feedback and founders can tell if we are great?
Sure, it takes us time, but we give founders some value and put our money where our mouth is.
Let's keep this simple. You send over your deck (of course it won't be shared ever) and we'll give you honest feedback.
There are no obligations and no hard sell (or follow-up emails). You decide if you need our help.
What do you get?
There are three slides you care about:
- Freeform feedback: One slide of around 12 bullets on our opinion. It's not structured, it's just what we noticed, what's missing
- Structured feedback: One line on each of 7 key dimensions we defined
- Analysis summary: We analyse your deck around 4 categories. You can then benchmark yourself on another slide
Cool, what's next?
Just fill in the TypeForm:
- Name (We like to be friendly)
- Email (So we can send it)
- Upload deck (Um, duh)
We review your deck and send back a report.